Periods, you no longer impress me. I am bleeding from my nethers, WHATEVER. Try something new, uterus. You make chocolate pudding instead of blood, then we’ll talk.
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
Always good advice, eff pesticides.
And or buy from your local farmers market. :)
Even from farmer’s markets (or your garden) you should do this. There’s dirt and bug poop and stuff on them.
This works for veggies as well as fruit.
However, unless you’re washing a ton, two spoonfuls of vinegar in a large bowl of water is good. And though there’s nothing wrong with leaving them in there, two minutes is just as effective as ten.
It will make strawberries last so much longer. Make sure they’re dry before putting them in the fridge.
This is what we need reported more in the media-positive stories
Im only going to have one winner but heres what you can win:
- that tiana doll
- tiana music box
- ariel coin bank
- lollipop phone (it works perfectly…i stopped using it when i got my disney phone)
- $50 giftcard for disney (can be used at the parks too if youre there)
- mickey pop! thing
- princess post-its
- nintendo DS (it works fine, but i dont want it anymore. psp ftw)
- 2 iphone 4 cases
- cinderella perfume
- haunted mansion figurines
- likes and reblogs both count! reblog as much as you want but be respectful to your followers
- no giveaway blogs
- I will send internationally
- you have to be ok with sharing your address
- you HAVE to be following me
THIS ENDS JUNE 20TH!!!
there are 3 types of people in the world: those that call him Flynn, those that call him Eugene and those that have no clue what I’m talking about
I remember ALL the feelings!!!
John Oliver from The Daily Show Presents Gun Control to America - Imgur
Whoop dee fucking doo indeed.
Ever feel like the Daily Show does better reporting and REAL questioning than most news shows?
It’s satire only reveals more truth than not.
aww i was hoping they’d do the bit where he answers his own question about gun control
The look on his face when he repeats ‘whoop dee doo’. Priceless.